Privacy and Cookies
This policy tells you how we gather, define, and use personal information collected via the website. This may include your name and email address. Any personal information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may collect information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the website. The transmission of data via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data via the website is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting your contact details, completing application forms for job vacancies or graduate recruitment schemes or requesting further information about our services.
- Information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access.
The information we collect about you may be used to:
- send you further details of our services
- contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you
- process any application submitted by you in connection with any job vacancy
- send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest
automate certain functions on our website
- ensure content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
Our website may from time to time contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and will be subject to separate terms and conditions. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites.
Cookies are tiny files containing information that are stored on your device or within your browser. A cookie allows us to recognise if you have visited our website before and what preferences you set, if any. They are anonymous and we do not use the information to identify you as an individual. Some are essential and some are not, but they all help us understand how visitors use the site and allow us to improve our service going forward.
In order to comply with EU law, our website must inform you: a) of the presence of non-essential cookies on our site, and b) how to turn them off if you don’t want them to be stored on your device.
How to disable cookies in your browser
If you wish to turn cookies off for this website it will also affect all subsequent websites that you visit. You can easily disable cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your device.
Details on how to disable cookies for the mainstream browsers can be found below:
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies from your browser it may prevent you from taking full advantage of some websites and some may fail to work. You can adjust your cookie settings at any time.
Types of Cookies used on this site
Potential Intrusiveness to Customer
|Essential||These cookies are essential for our site to function. They are used to ensure that log-ins are secure.||Low|
|User Engagement||Our site uses some social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube as well as comment fields on blogs, forums and forms. This allows for a certain element of user engagement and these cookies allow this to happen. These types of cookies are non-essential for the functionality of our site.||Low|